I'm so glad it's Friday already and I can sleep in tomorrow.. Been so sleepy everyday.. =P
Was on leave on Monday and Baby was on 1/2 day cos he got physio appointment. So he came to fetch me after work and I accompanied him to CGH for his physio.. He's been officially discharged for physio but still need to do some exercises at home to regain his strength.. After that, we headed to Vivo to buy tix to watch 'Ah Long Pte Ltd'.. Before the show, we had dinner @ Kim Gary HK Cafe.. The food was ok la.. =P The movie was pretty funny.. But overall, I think out of the 3 movies that opened durin CNY, Slam Dunk was still the better one out of the three..
Went to KW's place for CNY gathering on Tues night, quite alot of pple turned up.. There were a bunch of instructors (some who taught me before, some who didn't), Robin, Mabel, Yugui, Stella, Lihui, Vivian, Hazel, Michelle, Eunice and Euquin.. We had self-made popiahs, hazel brought vegetarian bak kwa and garlic bread.. The dessert for the day was chocolate fondue with fruits.. Some updates on the SMU gang..
- Yugui just came back from Xiamen last week so she's still looking for a job
- Robin got a job @ Tuv Duv (dunno is it how u spell it =P) doing some regional IT work.. He was introduced in by one of our adjunct professor who is the regional HR Director there..
- Lihui is still @ Accenture.. Heard OTs are getting more common for her..
- Stella is taking a long break from work.. Cos she got 10 days of compliance leave + she has to clear her annual leave.. That's almost a mth!!
- Vivian is still in her last semester but she has already got job offers so she's deciding what to accept..
- Lynette wasn't there but heard she's working in UBS now..
- Meiyun din come either cos she said she was very tired.. Imagine travelling from Bt Batok to Paya Lebar everyday.. And seems like she OTs quite alot too.. She's doing HR @ Certis Cisco..
- Duke din come either cos he had to OT.. He's still @ Temasek Holdings..
- Mark is working @ SIA.. Heard he'll be going to Germany for some reason I'm not sure of.. Work 1 mth oni get sent to Germany.. How lucky..
- Ellena is switching jobs, she's gonna work at a media agency called Mindshare and I'm so happy.. Why? Cos her office is just opposite my office building.. Wahaha.. One more lunch kaki for me.. =P
It was good to meet up with the gang.. After all, we weathered through 3.5 years of school together overcoming those terrible IT projects.. Lol..
Wed was the day I gave my first presentation @ work.. It went quite well so I'm quite happy with it.. =)
Thurs was V-day, baby and I din deliberately celebrate cos we wana save up for our Batam trip.. My colleagues call V-day the 'carrot day' cos everyone kenna chop like 菜头 like that.. V-day in Singapore is really too commercialized.. It would be good to do something special definitely on this day, but not if it comes with a hefty price-tag.. We'll just treat everyday like V-day.. =) But we did go to East Coast Park for dinner @ the hawker and sat at the beach to talk about stuff.. =)
Oh yea, talking abt Batam, I've made reservations with Harris Resort for their Rejuvenate Package oredi.. So exciting.. Will be gone for 3D2N during the Easter holidayz.. *Woo-hoo...
Ok la.. Shall post some pics (some, courtesy of Karway and her husband) and get my beauty sleep.. Will be helping baby reformat his computer tmr afternoon and playing mj tmr night.. Yipee..